Friday 13 April 2012

I MUST BE....

The most stupid person in the world!!! Somewhere on my forehead I am positive it is stamped in nice shiny writing M.U.G. I feel like murdering some one I am that annoyed right now!!!! After three years service for my partners family shop. The one that I pretty much run for them... My boss told me a couple of weeks ago the only way I can have a box set I put to one side was if I paid the price on Amazon for it.... And then today I spot something we were going to put on the Amazon site to sell a member of staff has put to one side and further more.... She is getting it at the price in the shop..... I'm his fucking assistant manager..... The worst part is I just have to suck it up and deal with it because if I complain I just get shit on from a great height.... I don't feel like my family care and as for her family they piss me off so much sometimes it just grinds my gears!!!! Anyhow I suppose 3 and a half moths to go.... THEN LONDON!!! BABY!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment